Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sisyphus: back on the rock pile

David Seaton's News Links
Dear readers, I am back from a richly deserved rest and find myself hot to trot.

Having been totally away from the net, I have a little catching up to do.

I'll try to have something up by Monday the first of September, probably about the war in the
Caucasus... too early to tell.

I had a nice vacation, read a couple of good books and watched our young tiger cat have in his first summer in the country, where he earned the titles, "Hammer of Field Mice" and "Destroyer of Flies". Aside from watching eagles and enormous buzzards circle the sky, I did little else.

It's good to be back. Which is really what vacations are all about. DS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture might be of people "making little ones out of big ones." Is that a metaphor for analysts?

I recently saw the movie "Vicky Christina Barcelona". I've been to Spain, but would love to get back.

David Seaton's Newslinks said...

Analyzing is more like making big ones of out of little ones