Thursday, October 07, 2010

Glenn Beck done by a duck

It is some of the best well made propaganda I have ever seen…We are looking into this gentleman and this incredible propaganda against me – Glenn Beck
David Seaton's News Links
Here is a marvelous video by Jonathan McIntosh of Rebellious Pixels that explains the Tea Party, Beck and Fox better than anything I've seen or read so far... a must see, a work of art! I took hundreds of words to analyze what the right is doing, and this magnificent work of agitprop does it infinitely better than I ever could. Watch, laugh, cry and know:

And here is Glenn Beck replying to Donald Duck... I think that this might be one of the most sinister performances that I have ever heard in the English language... Hearing it, I can say, "it has already happened here". DS

No comments: