Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter egg


David Seaton's News Links
Like everyone, I have friends and acquaintances who like to use up precious bandwidth by sending jokes and junk to all the people on their mailing lists. Like the poor, they are ever with us.

Just for once I got something I really enjoyed and since at this moment I am occupied doing research I thought I'd try out the Google video blog feature and show you this video.


I have no idea who this pale and aged rapper is, but I find him very funny. If anybody could tell me who he is I would be grateful. DS

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's George Carlin, who's been around since the '60's.

Anonymous said...

George Carlin is this modern man's name. HBO (Home Box Office), a pay channel in the States, is currently showing a recording of one of his live shows.

Donald Hunt said...

That would be George Carlin!

Anonymous said...

George Carlin, one of the best comedians in the US!

David Seaton's Newslinks said...

Thank you.